Sunday, January 1, 2012

trying again


I'm going to give this thing a go once again.  My husband is also doing a 365 Project, and is also doing it alongside our 4 year old.  Hopefully, having this support will help me finish this project!  I'm also totally ok with using my cell phone to take pictures, since it will likely be easier to keep up with the uploading process.
For Christmas, Santa brought A a gift card for Build a Bear.  Today, we finally got to the mall to build his bear.  He told Grammi yesterday that he wanted a blue bear and that he was going to name him A.  But when we got to the store, we saw "Erik" from Happy Feet 2, and I called him Mumble, A's favorite from Happy Feet.  He decided that's what he wanted.  Even more surprising was that A chose the Lightning McQueen outfit rather than the Devils one (I really figured he'd want that outfit), and a set of cool lightning sneakers too.  So here's Mr. A giving his newly minted Build-A-Penguin a bath.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my "bad photography!"