Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10-Tongue

Yes, keeping the sideways photo for now.  I can't figure out what's going on with it.
In the course of this 366 project thus far, I know I've posted way more photos of my second born than my first. There's a reason.  My firstborn would much rather take the photo and/or steal the spotlight from his brother than let me take a picture of him for the sake of taking his picture.  His brother, however, is much less argumentative AND is up much earlier in the morning doing cute stuff.

I tried hard to get a picture this evening of just Mr. A, but he would have no part in it.  E, however, was totally cool with sticking his tongue out at me and having me stick my tongue out at him, to an extent.

More bad photography, but what can you expect in a self portrait?  Yes, and opportunity to have myself represented in my 365 Project made up of photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my "bad photography!"