Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14--Brothers


My boys were having a morning snack of apples for each of them. It sounded awfully quiet, so I went to investigate, and I found them here, under the dining room table with the chairs pushed all the way in. I showed my husband the photo and when he had no idea what he was seeing, told him to look at WHERE they are and what they had done. They'd built themselves a little fort!


Here's (yet another) snacktime today.  The blur is a problem, but I love that they both have their arms up, pointing at who knows what, and E has that little smirk on his face.  I loved seeing them next to each other on the bench, doing whatever it is buddies do, and hoped to get a shot that captured it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my "bad photography!"