Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8--Party


We went to the birthday party of one of A's school friends today. I had a really hard time getting any decent pictures using my P&S; first because these kids move faster than the speed of shutter, but also because I think our P&S (bought in April 2010!!) is on its last legs. I had an even harder time choosing a picture because, while I have a picture of E going down a giant slide that makes me crack up, I feel he's gotten the bulk of the photos in the past 8 days in addition to nearly every other picture of A has some of his school friends in the frame.

I had to edit out red eye in this shot, which always strikes me as strange because I tend to think of this as an affliction of lighter eyed folks. It's true that E and I are more likely to have red eyes in photos than A and M, but those brown eyed peeps get them too.

This was a tee ball type thing, and A did a pretty good job. He hit from both sides, though M said he didn't change his grip to accomodate hitting from the "leftie" side, and he got it into the holes at least twice. He was really proud of himself.

Both boys (and both parents) had a great time bouncing and jumping and throwing balls. This was the first time E has gone to one of these and really been able to enjoy it, and boy did he enjoy it! No fear, he wanted to go on all the slides and climbed up many of the ladders by himself. A had a great time just being in a different environment with all his friends as well as jumping and climbing and blowing off some steam.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my "bad photography!"