Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

I had wondered what would happen when I was too busy or something happened and I couldn't take a picture on a given day. Today was almost that situation--problems with my car meant A didn't come home from school until 5:45, running to get dinner ready, eating, and 20 minutes to play then it was time to get ready for bed. It almost ended up being a self portrait just to get my own face in this project. Then I remembered, A and I had taken some pictures this morning as we were (literally) walking out the door! I said to him, "You look so cute in your hat!" and he replied, "Take my picture" or maybe just said "Cheese!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, he wanted to see the pictures I had taken... a perfect opportunity for a shot of the two of us!

Photobucket

I'm well aware that these pictures are terrible, but they work just fine as far as a "day in the life" goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my "bad photography!"