Saturday, January 2, 2010

The 365 Project

In 2009, a friend of mine took a photo a day for the whole year. I love to take pictures, and now have a bunch of awesome photo equipment, so thought this might encourage me to take more pictures, more regularly. I hope to take more shots of the little things, the everyday of our lives together.

Of course, day one resulted in three pictures, so I have to decide what happens in those situations. I also have to decide if only pictures of people count, or if this is an opportunity to improve my photo skills. Right now, I think it's both.

So, here it is. My photo a day project. It might be dumb, but it's mine. Now to find a place to host, since my blogger photo account is completely maxed out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on my "bad photography!"